Featured Products / see all products and services
Your business card is a direct reflection of your company. Don't settle for plain paper and dull designs when we can create cards that will leave a lasting impression.
Whether you need a simple one-color design or multi-color with foil embossing, we'll deliver personal and professional stationery you will be proud to use.
Flyers are the perfect way to grab attention and promote your brand, especially when created and produced by our professional staff.
Think of us as your marketing partner. We'll help you produce and distribute a brochure that promotes your product, reinforces your brand and boosts sales.
A simple postcard could be your next big marketing piece. Let us help you create one that gets noticed, read and remembered.
If looking professional is important, then dressing up your documents in quality presentation folders is a must. It can even increase your odds of landing a potential client.
With a branded, custom-printed calendar, you can keep your company in front of your client all year long.
Whether you have your own concept and design or you need assistance getting started, our team will create direct mail pieces that get results.
Choose the gift that keeps on selling. Selecting the right product from our extensive list of promotional products can provide a great return on your investment.
We print a wide selection of labels and stickers for a variety of purposes with unlimited designs.
Producing a catalog, journal or newsletter is never an easy task, but with guidance from Minuteman Press, you'll end up with a product that you are proud to distribute.
We can provide you with all your greeting card and invitation needs, from those essential corporate holiday greeting cards down to simple event invitations.
A professionally designed and printed menu can be one of the most cost effective and potentially profitable investments that a restaurant can make. Let us help you with yours.
They're not just for restaurants anymore. Table tents are great for any type of countertop display or for events where you want to promote something special.
Regardless of the size of your business, we have the styles and expertise to design forms and checks that are right for your company.
Organize your materials with professionally designed, custom-printed binders and tabs.
Have an event coming up? We're your ticket to tickets with a wide variety of styles and sizes.
Did you know that using variable data can potentially increase your ROI 5-10 times more than traditional direct mail campaigns?
Make life easier with custom made stamps created for either your business or personal use.
Eye-catching, colorful door hangers can be an effective way of getting someone's attention while delivering your message.
Broadcast your message and attract new customers with affordable rack cards that are sure to grab attention.
Recognize and commemorate special moments and accomplishments with awards and plaques fit for all ages.
We all have little habits we’re unaware of. Some of us tap our legs uncontrollably, others of us bite our nails or frequently flip our hair. Though habitual to us, they’re noticeable to other people—so much so that it could cost you a business deal. Yes, tapping your leg is a big no-no.
Here’s a list of common habits we have while engaging in formal business (and why you should stop them):
1. Talking like you’ve had 18 cups of coffee. Slow it down people. By talking slowly and clearly, it shows that you have confidence in what you’re saying.
2. Standing with a leg crossed over or under. Watch your stance, any crossing or casual bending into your hips gives off the impression of shyness and insignificance—and you are neither.
3. Standing with your hands over your lap. Commonly referred to as the “fig leaf pose,” this position gives the impression that you are unimportant and intimidated. Instead, let your arms hang naturally by their side
4. Holding a cell phone in your hand. Now, this is getting nit-picky. But it’s a very common habit (considering our phones generally follow us wherever we go). Holding a phone while in a meeting suggests you don’t have time for it. (And you certainly don’t want your business deal going south because it feels rushed.)
5. Fidgeting. Oh, fidgeters. You’re not alone. Many business people face this challenge. Pens, paper, erasers, innocent paperclips, are all so tempting to reach for and grab out of comfort. But resist! Concentrate on your breathing—train yourself to breath slowly and it will make your nervous movements disappear.
Other than these top five, we’d encourage you to avoid these as well: weight shifting, foot or finger tapping, sitting on the edge of your chair or propping your head up with your hands. All of these subtle habits could be construed negatively in a business deal.
However, once the deal is done and you’ve nailed it (snaps and a pat on the back for you), go home and do all of these things to your heart’s content.