Featured Products / see all products and services
Your business card is a direct reflection of your company. Don't settle for plain paper and dull designs when we can create cards that will leave a lasting impression.
Whether you need a simple one-color design or multi-color with foil embossing, we'll deliver personal and professional stationery you will be proud to use.
Flyers are the perfect way to grab attention and promote your brand, especially when created and produced by our professional staff.
Think of us as your marketing partner. We'll help you produce and distribute a brochure that promotes your product, reinforces your brand and boosts sales.
A simple postcard could be your next big marketing piece. Let us help you create one that gets noticed, read and remembered.
If looking professional is important, then dressing up your documents in quality presentation folders is a must. It can even increase your odds of landing a potential client.
With a branded, custom-printed calendar, you can keep your company in front of your client all year long.
Whether you have your own concept and design or you need assistance getting started, our team will create direct mail pieces that get results.
Choose the gift that keeps on selling. Selecting the right product from our extensive list of promotional products can provide a great return on your investment.
We print a wide selection of labels and stickers for a variety of purposes with unlimited designs.
Producing a catalog, journal or newsletter is never an easy task, but with guidance from Minuteman Press, you'll end up with a product that you are proud to distribute.
We can provide you with all your greeting card and invitation needs, from those essential corporate holiday greeting cards down to simple event invitations.
A professionally designed and printed menu can be one of the most cost effective and potentially profitable investments that a restaurant can make. Let us help you with yours.
They're not just for restaurants anymore. Table tents are great for any type of countertop display or for events where you want to promote something special.
Regardless of the size of your business, we have the styles and expertise to design forms and checks that are right for your company.
Organize your materials with professionally designed, custom-printed binders and tabs.
Have an event coming up? We're your ticket to tickets with a wide variety of styles and sizes.
Did you know that using variable data can potentially increase your ROI 5-10 times more than traditional direct mail campaigns?
Make life easier with custom made stamps created for either your business or personal use.
Eye-catching, colorful door hangers can be an effective way of getting someone's attention while delivering your message.
Broadcast your message and attract new customers with affordable rack cards that are sure to grab attention.
Recognize and commemorate special moments and accomplishments with awards and plaques fit for all ages.
The week of Valentine’s Day is finally upon us. If you haven’t made your Valentine cards or decorated the walls with paper hearts, you’re more than a little behind the game. However, it’s not too late to take advantage of the holiday and do some themey marketing. What better day is there to show your customers some love? Take a look at these last-minute ideas for sweeping your customers off of their feet:
Make the most of social media.
Social media is the procrastinating marketer’s dream. There’s no printing or mailing involved, so you can reach out to customers instantaneously.
- Consider holding a contest on Valentine’s Day. You could have people tweet or post about their love stories or worst date experiences. Whether you appeal to emotion or humor, a chance to share personal experiences will get people engaged.
- Tweet at other businesses that you have good relationships with, saying, “Happy Valentine’s Day, @insertyourfavoritebusinesshere! We love what you do!” Chances are, they will reciprocate your affection.
- Come up with a fun Valentine’s Day-themed game. For example, find or make cupids of some kind (they can even be printed out pictures) and place them throughout your neighborhood or city. Instagram, tweet and post pictures of them in their different locations. The first person to find each cupid can return it to you for a prize.
- If you’ve hopped on the Snapchat bandwagon, take a quirky picture of the people in your office and adorn it with hand drawn hearts and typical Valentine’s Day sayings. Your customers will appreciate your playfulness.
Harness the power of email.
It’s another method of immediate communication and is perfect if you’re going for a slightly more professional tone.
- Send messages to your best customers. Thank them specifically and tell them why you appreciate their business so much. If you want, include a gift of some kind.
- Send a mass email to all of your customers. Whether you make it fun and flashy or sophisticated and romantic, they will appreciate that you took the time to design a special Valentine’s Day greeting for them. It’s also a great opportunity to announce any sales or promotions that you’re having.