Featured Products / see all products and services
Your business card is a direct reflection of your company. Don't settle for plain paper and dull designs when we can create cards that will leave a lasting impression.
Whether you need a simple one-color design or multi-color with foil embossing, we'll deliver personal and professional stationery you will be proud to use.
Flyers are the perfect way to grab attention and promote your brand, especially when created and produced by our professional staff.
Think of us as your marketing partner. We'll help you produce and distribute a brochure that promotes your product, reinforces your brand and boosts sales.
A simple postcard could be your next big marketing piece. Let us help you create one that gets noticed, read and remembered.
If looking professional is important, then dressing up your documents in quality presentation folders is a must. It can even increase your odds of landing a potential client.
With a branded, custom-printed calendar, you can keep your company in front of your client all year long.
Whether you have your own concept and design or you need assistance getting started, our team will create direct mail pieces that get results.
Choose the gift that keeps on selling. Selecting the right product from our extensive list of promotional products can provide a great return on your investment.
We print a wide selection of labels and stickers for a variety of purposes with unlimited designs.
Producing a catalog, journal or newsletter is never an easy task, but with guidance from Minuteman Press, you'll end up with a product that you are proud to distribute.
We can provide you with all your greeting card and invitation needs, from those essential corporate holiday greeting cards down to simple event invitations.
A professionally designed and printed menu can be one of the most cost effective and potentially profitable investments that a restaurant can make. Let us help you with yours.
They're not just for restaurants anymore. Table tents are great for any type of countertop display or for events where you want to promote something special.
Regardless of the size of your business, we have the styles and expertise to design forms and checks that are right for your company.
Organize your materials with professionally designed, custom-printed binders and tabs.
Have an event coming up? We're your ticket to tickets with a wide variety of styles and sizes.
Did you know that using variable data can potentially increase your ROI 5-10 times more than traditional direct mail campaigns?
Make life easier with custom made stamps created for either your business or personal use.
Eye-catching, colorful door hangers can be an effective way of getting someone's attention while delivering your message.
Broadcast your message and attract new customers with affordable rack cards that are sure to grab attention.
Recognize and commemorate special moments and accomplishments with awards and plaques fit for all ages.
I know. It’s only July 7th. But believe it or not, now is the time to start your back-to-school marketing. This season is one of the biggest for consumers and marketers alike, and you can get in on the action even if your business doesn’t directly have anything to do with school. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Think about your audience. If your business relates to kids in some way, you have an automatic in. But even if you’re a B2B brand, you can still use the start of the school year to your advantage. Adults had to endure school at some point, so playing up the nostalgia is a great way to shake things up and reach your target audience.
- Offer deals. Back-to-school marketing almost always goes hand-in-hand with special discounts. People are looking for good deals that will allow them to purchase everything they need for the new year. Develop incentives of some kind to engage your consumers.
- Come up with a message that extends beyond the first day of school. While it’s great to come up with something that’s perfectly applicable to the first week in September, you’re ultimately trying to develop brand loyalty that will continue for years to come. Think of ways to strengthen that connection and convey the benefits of a continued relationship.
- Don’t forget about cause marketing. This is one of the best ways that you can approach back-to-school marketing. Pick an organization with a mission that relates to education in some way (anti-bullying, food backpack programs, literacy, etc.) and become a fundraising partner. Not only will you be promoting your brand, you’ll be contributing to a very worthy cause.
- Infuse your brand’s personality into your marketing. Because school is a common experience, back-to-school marketing lends itself well to both humor and emotion. Tickle people’s funny bones or tug at their heartstrings by getting creative with your message.