Featured Products / see all products and services
Your business card is a direct reflection of your company. Don't settle for plain paper and dull designs when we can create cards that will leave a lasting impression.
Whether you need a simple one-color design or multi-color with foil embossing, we'll deliver personal and professional stationery you will be proud to use.
Flyers are the perfect way to grab attention and promote your brand, especially when created and produced by our professional staff.
Think of us as your marketing partner. We'll help you produce and distribute a brochure that promotes your product, reinforces your brand and boosts sales.
A simple postcard could be your next big marketing piece. Let us help you create one that gets noticed, read and remembered.
If looking professional is important, then dressing up your documents in quality presentation folders is a must. It can even increase your odds of landing a potential client.
With a branded, custom-printed calendar, you can keep your company in front of your client all year long.
Whether you have your own concept and design or you need assistance getting started, our team will create direct mail pieces that get results.
Choose the gift that keeps on selling. Selecting the right product from our extensive list of promotional products can provide a great return on your investment.
We print a wide selection of labels and stickers for a variety of purposes with unlimited designs.
Producing a catalog, journal or newsletter is never an easy task, but with guidance from Minuteman Press, you'll end up with a product that you are proud to distribute.
We can provide you with all your greeting card and invitation needs, from those essential corporate holiday greeting cards down to simple event invitations.
A professionally designed and printed menu can be one of the most cost effective and potentially profitable investments that a restaurant can make. Let us help you with yours.
They're not just for restaurants anymore. Table tents are great for any type of countertop display or for events where you want to promote something special.
Regardless of the size of your business, we have the styles and expertise to design forms and checks that are right for your company.
Organize your materials with professionally designed, custom-printed binders and tabs.
Have an event coming up? We're your ticket to tickets with a wide variety of styles and sizes.
Did you know that using variable data can potentially increase your ROI 5-10 times more than traditional direct mail campaigns?
Make life easier with custom made stamps created for either your business or personal use.
Eye-catching, colorful door hangers can be an effective way of getting someone's attention while delivering your message.
Broadcast your message and attract new customers with affordable rack cards that are sure to grab attention.
Recognize and commemorate special moments and accomplishments with awards and plaques fit for all ages.
For small businesses, online reviews can be a very scary thing. Though they are useful tools for consumers, they also give customers the power to take down a brand. Even just one bad review can cast a shadow over your reputation and deter potential clients.
It might feel like you have no control over what is said about your brand online, but you do have the opportunity to display your excellent customer service and diffuse the effects of any inflammatory comments. Keep these steps in mind when you come across a bad online review of your business:
- Prevention is better than cure. It might seem obvious, but the best way to prevent bad online reviews is to prevent bad customer experiences from happening. If you are aware of a client who is particularly unhappy, do everything you can to rectify the situation before they take their frustration online.
- Set a Google Alert for your business. If things are being said about your company online, you’ll be notified right away.
- Contact the review site. If you come across a bad review that is factually incorrect, it’s worth it to contact the site and ask if they will remove it. Most won’t unless you have hard proof that the customer’s claim is wrong.
- Realize the difference between a claim that is factually incorrect and an opinion that you don’t agree with. It’s easy to feel defensive about the business that you built, but whether or not you agree with the customer’s complaint, they have a right to be heard.
- Decide if you’re going to deal with the issue publicly or privately. This is a personal choice, but responding to the customer in the same forum allows you to display your excellent customer service.
- ALWAYS remain calm. It’s never a good idea to respond with anger or attempt to argue with a bad review. If you start an argument, people who see the site will automatically side with the customer, making your business look even worse. It might be difficult, but you must respond in a respectful and professional manner.
- Try to put yourself in the customer’s shoes. Though the issue might seem incredibly minor to you, it is clearly a big deal for the reviewer. Don’t disregard the complaint just because you have different priorities.
- Own up to specific mistakes. Did you overbook your services and fail to meet your promised delivery date? Own up to it. While excuses will make you look unprofessional, a brief explanation and admission of your error will show that you’re taking steps to improve your service.
- Have a system of response in place. In case you would have to deal with multiple less-than-great reviews, have a company-wide policy for responses. Consistency and efficiency are key.
- Encourage positive reviews from satisfied customers. This does not mean begging people to write things that will make you look good. If someone is particularly pleased with your service, simply say, “We love getting feedback from our customers, so we always appreciate online reviews of our business.”
- Whatever you do, DO NOT post fake reviews. Most review sites have software in place that tracks businesses who write fake reviews for themselves. You will get caught. You will look stupid.
- See the silver lining. A bad review, devastating as it may be, also adds some authenticity to your business. Companies with perfect 5-star ratings can come across as too good to be true. See the situation as the perfect opportunity to show off your company’s excellent customer service.